Life begins at 12th APRIL!
We would like to welcome you to the The Shed in all its new glory… alfesco, continental, with a breath of fresh air!
We have tables available for both drinking & dining but please note that if you are joining us to feast on our fabulous new menus we do suggest you book, whether this be for breakfast, lunch or dinner, any day of the week.
Drinkers are always welcome here, so if you just rock up on a whim we will do our best to fit you in, though obviously we cant guarantee you a table. Book a table now through the form below:
We want you to have the best experience possible so just to give you a heads up:
- Wrap up if its cold….though we know you are used to this by now, sitting out eating & drinking requires not just an alcohol blanket, but a warm coat too!
- Be prepared for a brand new cocktail menu and an extended wine list
- We will be offering table service only and will ask our guests to order and pay by card at the table
- We do not accept cash payments
- We take bookings for diners only
- We are happy to serve you with cocktails, beers and wine if we have tables free, on a first come first served basis
- There is an allocated 60 minutes for tables booked at breakfast and lunch and 90 minutes for dinner bookings
- In the event of rain, we hope to have you covered.
- Monday – Saturday: 10am- 10pm
- Sunday: 10am – 9pm
Food Serving Times
- Breakfast: 10am – 11.45am
- Lunch: 12pm – 3pm
- Dinner: 5pm – 8pm
Please note that we only take bookings if you are dining with us. We have a number of tables available on both our terrace and on the riverbank on a first come, first served basis, so join us anytime.